5 to 7 riders
A country with National parks and wildlife reserve provides the opportunities of National park ride and safari hike for the travelers interested to visit these exotic destinations. Nepal is fast growing developing country with the hills and mountains' surrounding it's from most of its direction. As with this beauty comes the flow of travelers willing to visit such destination around the world. Development of roads has given opportunities for riders who are willing to visit by motorcycle but still all roads are not same as some times developments leads to uncertain natural calamities like flood, landslide. Same goes to the developing country like ours but with the hills and mountains all around it has provided shelters to animal, birds, insects and to different vegetation that are rare to the world.
The tour of national park ride and safari hike will takes us to some of the most exotic destination which is quite popular due to its touristic destination or for the home land of endangered species living there. Chitwan, Bardia, Khaptad or Koshi Tappu are some of the choice that we can make as they are accessible to road. They have become a fundamental pillar of the tour in the search of wildlife, flora and fauna of Nepal
-Visit popular national parks on Nepal
-Road Captain, Mechanic and English Speaking Guide and jungle safari guide
-Encounter with the endangered species
-Visit and experience first hand tharu culture, dance and livelihood
-Early morning hike inside the jungle in search of endangered birds and animals
-If you are lucky you might have an encounter with the river Dolphin
-Royal Enfield motorbike with Support trucks
MARCH 13 - 23, 2019
APRIL 03 - 13, 2019
APRIL 20 - 30
MAY 10 - 20, 2019
SEPTEMBER 1 - 11, 2019
OCTOBER 22 - 01, 2019
NOVEMBER 05 - 15, 2019 (Special Departure Date)
US$3800/rider (for bookings with 2-4 riders)
US$3400/rider (for bookings with 5-7 riders)
US$3480/riders (for bookings with 8-9 riders)
US$3200/riders (for bookings with 10+ riders)
US$2300/person (for jeep/pillon passenger bookings)
- Airport Pick up and Drop
- Moto cross 250cc or Royal Enfield 500cc
- Hotel accommodation on MAP Basis
- Supporting Jeep and Petrol
- Special Entry fees for Dhorpatan
- Full board basis at Chitwan
- Jungle safari and hike cost
- Service of trained mechanic and guide throughout the tour
- Road Captain starting from 7 PAX
- Printed Company T-Shirt
- Comprehensive Medical kit
- All airfare including International & domestic flights
- Nepal visa & travel insurance in case of accidents/ loss of life, loss of goods etc
- Service of Helmets, Riding gear, Alcohol, personal expenses, tips
* Minor Repairs like break shoe, spark plug, clutch plate, tubes, cable (01 set only) and engine oil has been included in the cost. However if more breakage happen due to rough handling/accidents/theft etc, the clients will have to bear the cost.
* For Every group size of 7 and more, 25% accident cost will be bare by the company upto 3 bikes.
* Full loss of the bike for no further use has to be bear by the riders him/her, company will not be responsible.
Grab a chance of discount with every booking
Arrival at Kathmandu.
|Day 1 - Welcome to Kathmandu!|
Kathmandu to Pokhara.
|Day 2 - Pokhara & surrounds day-ride|
Pokhara to Lumbini.
|Day 3 - To Tatopani|
Lumbini to Bardiya National park.
|Day 4 - To Bardiya National park|
Excursion search of royal Bengal tiger and dolphin
|Day 5 - See Royal Bengal tiger and Dolphin|
Bardiya National Park to Suklaphanta wildlife reserve ( Mahendranagar)
|Day 6 - To Suklaphanta wildlife reserve|
A time of value bird watching.
|Day 7 - Birds Watching|
Mahendranagar to Banke National park.
|Day 8 - To Banke National park|
Banke National park to Chitwan national park.
|Day 9 - To Chitwan National park|
|Day 10 - Excursion!|
Chitwan to Kathmandu
|Day 11 - Back to Kathmandu|
Please fill the Form and send us your Booking inquiry. We will contact you shortly.