7 to 9 riders
Biking Tour to Guerrilla Valley:
Biking tour to Guerrilla valley takes us to the valley of story unheard by anyone. A true story which will bring the tears in our eyes and the suffering that people faces a mark of bullet entering their body and many more. Guerrilla are those people who stand against the autocratic ruler of Nepal during the war that lasted from 1996-2006 and are now living a normal life with some joining the military service and some living to developed the land destroyed.
Nepal is a country with its unique flag and known for its brave warrior during the world war has given rise to the world what Nepal is truly capable of. Explore the valley of guerrilla will takes us to the land of guerrilla survivor who are hoping to collect tourist revenue for the development of the land destroyed. With the peace arrival at 2008 Mt Everest gain main attraction but was a no go in the route affected by the war. Aiming to spread tourism economic benefits to the improvised Maoist heartland of west central Nepal, government has created a new post- conflict trail the guerrilla trek with various route taking 4 weeks to complete.
-Travel to the devastated civilization during the war of 1996- 2006
-English Speaking Road Captain and Mechanic
-Explore Uniqueness of western Nepal
-Stunning views of the world 7th highest mountain range Dhaulagiri
-Visit to Dhorpatan Hunting Reserve
-Sightseeing in Kathmandu and other destination
-A True story from the locals and the pain they suffer during the war
-Royal Enfield motorbike with Support trucks
MARCH 16-25, 2019
APRIL 10 - 29, 2019 (Special Departure Date)
MAY 13 - 22, 2019
SEPTEMBER 1 - 14, 2019
OCTOBER 22 - 31, 2019
NOVEMBER 18 - 28, 2019
DECEMBER 17- 26, 2019
US$3500/rider (for bookings with 4-6 riders)
US$3180/riders (for bookings with 7-9 riders)
US$2980/riders (for bookings with 10+ riders)
US$2000/person (for jeep/pillon passenger bookings)
- Airport Pick up and Drop
- Moto cross 250cc or Royal Enfield 500cc
- Hotel accommodation on MAP Basis
- Supporting Jeep and Petrol
- Special Entry fees for Dhorpatan
- TIMS others permits
- Service of trained mechanic and guide throughout the tour
- Road Captain starting from 7 PAX
- Printed Company T-Shirt
- Comprehensive Medical kit
- All airfare including International & domestic flights
- Nepal visa & travel insurance in case of accidents/ loss of life, loss of goods etc
- Service of Helmets, Riding gear, Alcohol, personal expenses, tips
* Minor Repairs like break shoe, spark plug, clutch plate, tubes, cable (01 set only) and engine oil has been included in the cost. However if more breakage happen due to rough handling/accidents/theft etc, the clients will have to bear the cost.
* For Every group size of 7 and more, 25% accident cost will be bare by the company upto 3 bikes.
* Full loss of the bike for no further use has to be bear by the riders him/her, company will not be responsible.
Grab a chance of discount with every booking
Arrival at tribhuwan International Airport and meet our representative
|Day 1 - Welcome to Kathmandu!|
Sightseeing around kathmadnu Vdurbar square, Pashupatinath, swayambhunath
|Day 2 - Sightseeing and Introduction|
Ride to Pokhara following the Prithvi Highway
|Day 3 - Pokhara 200 km|
A scenic ride with the view of hills and rivers and the place from where true story beholds
|Day 4 - Jaljala!|
Also known as the hunting reserve of Nepal, if you are also a hunter this might also be the best tour while being in Nepal.
|Day 5 - Dhorpatan|
Another destination which was mostly effected by the conflict.
|Day 6 - Nisi|
Beni a place from where a tour to Mustang can be done if you are interested then feel fee to customized the program and explore the valley of Mustang.
|Day 7 - Baglung/Beni|
A couple of hour ride will take us to Pokhara. Riders are given the choice to have sightseeing or want to have a full day for relexation.
|Day 8 - Pokhara sightseeing on bike|
Ride to Kathmandu. Farewell dinner in one of the cultural restaurant.
|Day 9 - Kathmandu|
Final departure towards next journey.
|Day 10 - Departure!|
Please fill the Form and send us your Booking inquiry. We will contact you shortly.