5 to 7 riders
With the world highest mountain Everest lying in our country it is our job to make the most out of it and make the travelers enjoy this beautiful creation of the earth to the world. Every year unexceptional number visit to this destination ot conquer the top point that exist. But all are not fortunate enough to do it but still they can enjoy it with a special ride or fly. For the view of Everest in close by we have a different track for all the riders who might not have more in the pocket but nobody want to miss this kind of opportunities. So instead of going up close in the high altitude of Everest motorcycle tour from Tibet or from Trek we do it in our own style and with less expense a ride to jire and hike for Everest.
Jiri a municipality of Dolkha district lies in the north eastern Nepal and is also taken as a trek starting point for hardcore Everest base camp trekkers who are basically 5%. Built by the Swiss Engineer in 1950 jiri has gotten its special name as the Switzerland of Nepal from where the first climb of Mt Everest terk started. And we have every reason to include this special place to the motorcycle travel bucket list of travelers. New roads are further developing and who know we might someday be able to reach upto Lukla on our very own motorcycle and explore the surrounding area on our own.
ON this tour we will have a view of the scenic greenfileds, blue rivers of Bhote Koshi and Tama Koshi and maybe we might have our return from the off-road track which are quite risky to ride at night but are left with mountains view if the weather permits our visit and skip the clouds for us to see.
MARCH 14-22, 2018
APRIL 02 - 10, 2018
APRIL 20 – 28, 2018
MAY 08 - 16, 2018
SEPTEMBER 26 - 03, 2018
OCTOBER 13 - 21, 2018 (Special Departure Date)
NOVEMBER 1 - 09, 2018
NOVEMBER 22- 30, 2018
US$2999/rider (for bookings with 2-4 riders)
US$2600/rider (for bookings with 5-7 riders)
US$2300/riders (for bookings with 8-9 riders)
US$2100/riders (for bookings with 10+ riders)
US$1200/person (for jeep/pillon passenger bookings)
- Moto cross 250cc or Royal Enfield 500cc
- Hotel accommodation on MAP Basis
- Supporting Jeep and Petrol
- Service of trained mechanic and guide throughout the tour
- Road Captain starting from 7 PAX
- Printed Company T-Shirt
- Comprehensive Medical kit
- All airfare including International & domestic flights
- Nepal visa & travel insurance in case of accidents/ loss of life, loss of goods etc
- Service of Helmets, Riding gear, Alcohol, personal expenses, tips
* Minor Repairs like break shoe, spark plug, clutch plate, tubes, cable (01 set only) and engine oil has been included in the cost. However if more breakage happen due to rough handling/accidents/theft etc, the clients will have to bear the cost.
* For Every group size of 7 and more, 25% accident cost will be bare by the company upto 3 bikes.
* Full loss of the bike for no further use has to be bear by the riders him/her, company will not be responsible.
For every fast booking get the chance to get heavy discount
Arrive Kathmandu- Overnight at the Hotel
|Day 1 - Welcome to Kathmandu!|
Ride Kathmandu to Charikot (Approx. 133 Km)- Overnight at the Hotel
|Day 2 - Kathmandu to Charikot|
Ride Charikot to Jiri (approx. 70 km)- Overnight at the Hotel.
|Day 3 - Charikot to Jiri|
Ride Jiri to Last Resort (approx. 130 km)- Overnight at the Last Resort.
|Day 4 - Jiri to Last Resort|
Ride Last Resort to Nagarkot (approx. 110 km)- overnight at the Hotel.
|Day 5 - Last Resort to Nagarkot|
Ride Nagarkot to Trishuli via Tokha- Overnight at the Hotel
|Day 6 - Nagarkot to Trishuli|
Ride Nuwakot to Daman (approx.112 Km)- Overnight at the Everest Panorama Resort.
|Day 7 - Nuwakot to Daman|
Ride from Daman to Kathmandu via Kulekhani (84 km)- Overnight at the Hotel.
|Day 8 - Daman to Kathmandu|
|Day 9 - Departure!|
Please fill the Form and send us your Booking inquiry. We will contact you shortly.