7 to 9 riders
Mount Kailash Spiritual RideMount Kailash spiritual ride really takes you to the spiritual centre of snowcapped Tibetan pleatue with ever wandering smiling on the face of Tibetan people. Snow capped mountains, vast lakes, small villages, monasteries are some beauties that take the glory of the ride but the main glory will be after we reach the Mount Kailash and Manasarovar kora for the door to heaven and the mass body of pure water to wash away the sins.
This Mount Kailash Spiritual ride is full of spiritual beliefs and with the main attraction of one of the highest lakes with its mass body of clean water called Lake Manasarovar which is unconquerable and sacred to Hindus and Buddhist. The attraction likes this hold a home to large number of devotees who travels from far distance and countries just to pay visit and seeking seldom for the afterlife door of heaven. Another belief with the devotees takes you to the challenge of Kailash Kora, once who hold the parikrama is believed to be opened for the door of heaven once the souls leaves this body.
-Travel between two countries on a motorcycle
-Road Captain, Mechanic and English Speaking Tibetan Guide
-Explore Uniqueness of the monasteries its unique statues, paintings, historical books
-Stunning views of Lake Manasarovar and Mount Kailash
-Stunning view of Nepal and Tibet, China
-Royal Enfield motorbike with Support vehicle
MAY 10 - 23, 2019 (Special Departure Date)
SEPTEMBER 5 - 17, 2019
US$5500/rider (for bookings with 4-6 riders)
US$5200/riders (for bookings with 7-9 riders)
US$5050/riders (for bookings with 10+ riders)
US$4000/person (for jeep/pillon passenger bookings)
- Arrival and Departure Airport transfer
- Twin share Hotel accommodation on in BB Basis in Kathmandu
- Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu abd Tibet
- All Expenses of TIBET
- Breakfast and Lunch in Tibet (MAP BASIS)
- All entry fees to the sites and monasteries for both Motor bikes and members
- Mount Kailash fee for members, bikes, Crews and vehicle
- All necessary Tibet entry and road permits
- Motor bike custom entry fee at China custom
- Temporary Motor Bike license and driving license
- 1 Local Tibetan English speaking guide
- Hire of 500CC Royal Enfield Motorcycle and spare parts of bikes(Whichever applicable)for the entire trip
- One mechanic from Nepal, their accommodation, meals and daily wages
- Cost of fuel for the bikes and mechanic as well as engine oil top up
- Back up support of a Truck to carry support staff and clients personal baggage/gears, guide from Tibet
- Deposit Amount in Chinese Custom by Company
- Oxygen incase needed
- Air ticket and Air tax if needed
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Dinner throughout the tour in Tibet (Approx 10-18 US$ per meal)
- Nepal entry & and re-entry of $ 40.00 for 30 days upon arrival at the Kathmandu airport or Nepal Border
- China/Tibet Visa fee US$ 114.00 per person. extra US$ 95.00 pp for American nationals
- Personal biking clothing including Helmets
- Photography charges for still and Video cameras at Monasteries in Tibet
- Emergency and Evacuation costs, travel / medical insurance / Personal insurance of the riders
- Any extra cost in the event of landslides and personal nature expenses
- Bank transfer fees, cancellation fee if there is unforced situation, Politically disturbance any region of Visa rejected by Chinese Embassy
- Personal nature such as bar bills, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks, extra mileage, personal gratuities such as tips to guides, drivers and Mechanics
- Costs incurred due to natural calamities, strikes, and break downs and beyond the control and its associates
- 03 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu is in our package; more than 03 night will be with extra charge. This may happen in case of early arrive from Tibet
* Minor Repairs like break shoe, spark plug, clutch plate, tubes, cable (01 set only) and engine oil has been included in the cost. However if more breakage happen due to rough handling/accidents/theft etc, the clients will have to bear the cost.
* For Every group size of 7 and more, 25% accident cost will be bare by the company upto 3 bikes.
* Full loss of the bike for no further use has to be bear by the riders him/her, company will not be responsible.
Grab a chance of discount with every booking
Arrival at Kathmandu (1350m) and transfer to Hotel.
|Day 1 - Welcome to Kathmandu!|
Test riding around Kathmandu valley. Cover historical places of Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
|Day 2 - Day in Kathmandu|
Drive Kathmandu to Shyaprubesi 2250m (117 km - 7 Hours) Overnight at Guest House.
|Day 3 - Kathmandu to Shyaprubesi|
Drive to Kerung 2900m (43 km – 2 hours). Overnight at Guest House.
|Day 4 - To Kerung!|
Free and acclimatization day in Kerung. Overnight at Guest House.
|Day 5 - Day in Kerung|
Kerung – Saga 4640 m. (5/6 Hours) Overnight at Guest House.
|Day 6 - Kerung to Saga|
Saga – Manasarovar 4558 m (277 km - 5/6 Hours) Overnight at Mud House
|Day 7 - Saga to Manasarovar!|
Exploration of Mansarovar and drive to Tarboche valley (50 km - 2 Hour) and back to Manasarovar. Overnight at Guest House.
|Day 8 - Drive to Tarboche valley!|
Drive back to Saga and Overnight at Guest House.
|Day 9 - Back to Saga|
Drive back to Kerung and Overnight at Guest House.
|Day 10 - Back to Kerung|
Drive back to Kathmandu and Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 11 - Back to Kathmandu|
Rest or can choose activities. Overnight at Hotel.
|Day 12 - Day in Kathmandu|
Departure or further activities in Nepal.
|Day 13 - Departure!|
Please fill the Form and send us your Booking inquiry. We will contact you shortly.