7 to 9 riders
Biking Tour to Guerrilla Valley:
Biking tour to Guerrilla valley takes us to the valley of story unheard by anyone. A true story which will bring the tears in our eyes and the suffering that people faces a mark of bullet entering their body and many more. Guerrilla are those people who stand against the autocratic ruler of Nepal during the war that lasted from 1996-2006 and are now living a normal life with some joining the military service and some living to developed the land destroyed.
Nepal is a country with its unique flag and known for its brave warrior during the world war has given rise to the world what Nepal is truly capable of. Explore the valley of guerrilla will takes us to the land of guerrilla survivor who are hoping to collect tourist revenue for the development of the land destroyed. With the peace arrival at 2008 Mt Everest gain main attraction but was a no go in the route affected by the war. Aiming to spread tourism economic benefits to the improvised Maoist heartland of west central Nepal, government has created a new post- conflict trail the guerrilla trek with various route taking 4 weeks to complete.
Join us for the ride of lifetime into one of the most unexplored regions of the Guerrillas. Explore the valley of Guerrillas provides experienced riders with an adventure that very few have dared to undertake.
MARCH 16-25, 2018
APRIL 10 - 29, 2018 (Special Departure Date)
MAY 13 - 22, 2018
SEPTEMBER 1 - 14, 2018
OCTOBER 22 - 31, 2018
NOVEMBER 18 - 28, 2018
DECEMBER 17- 26, 2018
US$3500/rider (for bookings with 4-6 riders)
US$3180/riders (for bookings with 7-9 riders)
US$2980/riders (for bookings with 10+ riders)
US$2000/person (for jeep/pillon passenger bookings)
- Airport Pick up and Drop
- Moto cross 250cc or Royal Enfield 500cc
- Hotel accommodation on MAP Basis
- Supporting Jeep and Petrol
- Special Entry fees for Dhorpatan
- TIMS others permits
- Service of trained mechanic and guide throughout the tour
- Road Captain starting from 7 PAX
- Printed Company T-Shirt
- Comprehensive Medical kit
- All airfare including International & domestic flights
- Nepal visa & travel insurance in case of accidents/ loss of life, loss of goods etc
- Service of Helmets, Riding gear, Alcohol, personal expenses, tips
* Minor Repairs like break shoe, spark plug, clutch plate, tubes, cable (01 set only) and engine oil has been included in the cost. However if more breakage happen due to rough handling/accidents/theft etc, the clients will have to bear the cost.
* For Every group size of 7 and more, 25% accident cost will be bare by the company upto 3 bikes.
* Full loss of the bike for no further use has to be bear by the riders him/her, company will not be responsible.
For every fast booking get the chance to get heavy discount
Arrival at tribhuwan International Airport and meet our representative
|Day 1 - Welcome to Kathmandu!|
Sightseeing around kathmadnu Vdurbar square, Pashupatinath, swayambhunath
|Day 2 - Sightseeing and Introduction|
Ride to Pokhara following the Prithvi Highway
|Day 3 - Pokhara 200 km|
A scenic ride with the view of hills and rivers and the place from where true story beholds
|Day 4 - Jaljala!|
Also known as the hunting reserve of Nepal, if you are also a hunter this might also be the best tour while being in Nepal.
|Day 5 - Dhorpatan|
Another destination which was mostly effected by the conflict.
|Day 6 - Nisi|
Beni a place from where a tour to Mustang can be done if you are interested then feel fee to customized the program and explore the valley of Mustang.
|Day 7 - Baglung/Beni|
A couple of hour ride will take us to Pokhara. Riders are given the choice to have sightseeing or want to have a full day for relexation.
|Day 8 - Pokhara sightseeing on bike|
Ride to Kathmandu. Farewell dinner in one of the cultural restaurant.
|Day 9 - Kathmandu|
Final departure towards next journey.
|Day 10 - Departure!|
PROVIDE YOUR BOOKING DETAILS
Leave a message below and we will contact you shortly